Once the vehicle is ready for pick up (after we have received all signed documents and complete payment), the pick up address will be emailed to you and also be available on your ridesafely.com account under pick up location tab. We will also be calling you to provide additional information.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
- Balances Due may be paid by Bank Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check or Money Order only. We do not accept Personal Checks and Western Union payment methods.
- How much is the security deposit?
- How does RideSafely Services work?
- Learn more about buying process
Customers with highest active bid are notified of the results from the subsequent Insurance Auction by e-mail. Additionally the results are posted under customer`s ‘My Account’ section. The results are published by 9 PM US EST the day of auction (unless our affiliated dealer is waiting for Insurance Auction approval, which can take up to 5 business days).
- Buying Salvage Motorcycle: What You Need to Know04-16-2018 - 9:25 am
- Buying a Used Car at an Online Auction – Preparation is Everything04-09-2018 - 8:34 am
- After You Win: How to Get Your Salvage Vehicle Home?04-01-2018 - 11:53 am
- Online Salvage Car Auctions – How to Be a Successful Buyer03-26-2018 - 8:52 am
Trevose, PA, 19053, U.S.
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300