Security Deposits are $400.00 or 10% of the bid amount, whichever is greater. Deposit is required to activate a bid. Deposits are accepted via Bank Wire Transfer (all values) Credit Card and PayPal (up to $2,000.00, i.e. two thousand dollars). Read more
There are three possible scenarios :
1. You did not pay on time, and Late Fees ($100/day/item) were added to the purchase price.
2. You did not pick-up the vehicle on time, and Storage Fees ($25/day/item) were added to the purchase price.
3. Part of a payment was applied to an outstanding invoice/deposit. According to the priority rules established by affiliate dealers with RideSafely.com, all payments received can be applied to ANY outstanding invoices/deposits that are under the customer’s account. Usually, outstanding deposits are satisfied first.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
- Balances Due may be paid by Bank Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check or Money Order only. We do not accept Personal Checks and Western Union payment methods.
- How much is the security deposit?
- How does RideSafely Services work?
- Learn more about buying process
For deposits – we accept credit cards on our site, via PAYPAL and over the phone. Further PAYPAL or credit card payments are accepted from customers with good standing only (NO FIRST TIME BUYERS!). In any case total PAYPAL payment is limited to $2500 or 10% of your offer amount, whichever is LESS. Storage fees incurred by customers with the storage companies can still be paid via PAYPAL; maximum accepted amount for storage fees via PAYPAL is $300.
Trevose, PA 19053, US
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300
- Mon-Fri: 9AM to 5PM ET
- Sat-Sun: Closed