There are three possible scenarios :
1. You did not pay on time, and Late Fees ($100/day/item) were added to the purchase price.
2. You did not pick-up the vehicle on time, and Storage Fees ($25/day/item) were added to the purchase price.
3. Part of a payment was applied to an outstanding invoice/deposit. According to the priority rules established by affiliate dealers with RideSafely.com, all payments received can be applied to ANY outstanding invoices/deposits that are under the customer’s account. Usually, outstanding deposits are satisfied first.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS & RULES
- Balances Due may be paid by Bank Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check or Money Order only. We do not accept Personal Checks and Western Union payment methods.
- How much is the security deposit?
- How does RideSafely Services work?
- Learn more about buying process
Trevose, PA, 19053, U.S.
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300