In this series, we have been shining a light on the live auction environment, the inspiration for our business. We spoke about the pulsing, tense frenzy of the auction floor. In the last post, we even compared the auction floor to a casino. The business of RideSafely – Auto Auctions evolved from our deep understanding of the auction environment, so we are able to take some of the cold sweat out of the process. Less stress means more buyers for your inventory, and if you are a buyer, less stress = better deals. Read more
Finding a salvage RV can be a great deal. With repairs, the vehicle can be made recreation ready again after a little bit of work. Some salvage RVs can end up being more trouble than they are worth. Recognizing how extensive and expensive it will be to get an salvage RV back into shape will determine whether or not the salvage RV project is worth taking on. Read more
You are at the salvage car auction. Palms begin to sweat. Eyebrows high, with a pulse to match. Leaning so far forward that you are breathing down the neck of your competitor. Syllables pouring forth from the auction podium like a stream frothing and crackling as it tumbles over a waterfall.
- Is that guy in the garage uniform going to stay in this?
- How about that woman who came from her office job, still in her pinstripes?
- Is that young dad with the baby on his chest going to hang in there?
- What Types of Salvage Recreational Vehicles Can You Buy at Online Salvage Auctions?June 26, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Dare to Compare: A Head to Head Matchup Between the Toyota Camry and the Honda AccordJune 19, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Optima VS Altima – Battle Of The MiddleweightsJune 5, 2017 - 10:57 am
- Chevrolet Camaro (Chevy) ReviewMay 22, 2017 - 10:48 am
Trevose, PA, 19053, U.S.
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300