Like any auction system, with online motorcycle auctions some listings will be better than others. Knowing how to differentiate between a hidden gold mine and a money pit is crucial. Since many online listings only have photos, you will have to develop a skill for spotting problem bikes and identifying gems or easy fixes. Here are some strategies for finding salvage motorcycles that you will not regret buying. Read more
You are at the salvage car auction. Palms begin to sweat. Eyebrows high, with a pulse to match. Leaning so far forward that you are breathing down the neck of your competitor. Syllables pouring forth from the auction podium like a stream frothing and crackling as it tumbles over a waterfall.
- Is that guy in the garage uniform going to stay in this?
- How about that woman who came from her office job, still in her pinstripes?
- Is that young dad with the baby on his chest going to hang in there?
Looking for a used or salvage motorcycle online is a great way to save money. All kinds of motorbikes are available. If you hunt long enough, you are certain to find the bike you have been looking for at a great price. There are some key factors to look out for, especially if you are buying a salvage motorcycle. Read more
- What Types of Salvage Recreational Vehicles Can You Buy at Online Salvage Auctions?June 26, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Dare to Compare: A Head to Head Matchup Between the Toyota Camry and the Honda AccordJune 19, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Optima VS Altima – Battle Of The MiddleweightsJune 5, 2017 - 10:57 am
- Chevrolet Camaro (Chevy) ReviewMay 22, 2017 - 10:48 am
Trevose, PA, 19053, U.S.
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300