Unfortunately, we do not accept full payments via credit cards. We can only take your deposit of either $400 or 10% of your bid price via credit card. Full payments must be made through either bank wire transfer, cashier’s check, money order or direct deposit into Bank.
To increase bidding limit please follow the following steps:
- Go to any vehicle item on our auto auction website.
- Click on the bidding limit tab located above item location information.
- On the bidding limit tab, find a calculator and enter your MAXIMUM potential bid (your ability to bid up to that amount) – this is not your bid, just your ability to bid to that amount if necessary.
- Click calculate and the system will then prompt you for either credit card processing or wire transfer instructions.
Yes. Anyone can pay for you here in USA. However, we will need their driver license and a letter from them stating that they are paying for you and are aware that the item is going to be on your name and not theirs.
Our US customers have an option to pay in cash. If we receive cash in the amount of $10,000 or greater from the same customer within a period of 12 months, we must report such transaction to IRS using Form 8300. Before we receive a cash payment and apply it to your account, we will need to collect your Social Security number or your EIN # so we can submit proper information to IRS.
Security Deposits are $600.00 or 10% of the bid amount, whichever is greater. Deposit is required to activate a bid. Deposits are accepted via Bank Wire Transfer (all values) Credit Card and PayPal (up to $2,000.00, i.e. two thousand dollars). Read more
Langhorne, PA 19047, US
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM ET