There is no dealer license that is required to purchase used vehicles or salvage cars from RideSafely Auto Auction Remarketing Services – Copart, IAAI.
Our auction website will be able to allow you to be able to participate in wholesale car auctions and purchase them from:
- Insurance auto auction companies.
- Banks, leasing companies.
- Fleets, as well as car dealers for wholesale prices.
There are three possible scenarios :
1. You did not pay on time, and Late Fees ($100/day/item) were added to the purchase price.
2. You did not pick-up the vehicle on time, and Storage Fees ($25/day/item) were added to the purchase price.
3. Part of a payment was applied to an outstanding invoice/deposit. According to the priority rules established by affiliate dealers with RideSafely.com, all payments received can be applied to ANY outstanding invoices/deposits that are under the customer’s account. Usually, outstanding deposits are satisfied first.
Trevose, PA 19053, US
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300
- Mon-Fri: 9AM to 5PM ET
- Sat-Sun: Closed