How can we help you?
- Is there a service for an Inspection by 3rd party prior to live auction?
- Do salvage cars have to have a reconstruction inspection?
- If a vehicle is listed as clear title can it be driven if it is listed as it runs and drives?
- What happens if there is damage to the car when I pick it up that wasn’t in the pictures, i.e., the pictures clearly show it wasn’t there?
- What happens if title becomes a salvaged title once I transfer ownership?
- What does “CO CLEAR IF LOST/STOLEN CANNOT GET DUPLICATE TITLE” mean?
- Do all vehicles need an official inspection to be allowed on the road?
- What happens if I loose a title and/or need to order a duplicate?
- I live in Illinois and would like to purchase from Austin, Texas. Are there any restrictions I should be aware of?
- Is this site for public or car dealer business?
- If I don’t win the bid, do you still charge me your fee?
- Can I see and test drive the motorhome before the auction. Can an employee start/test drive it for me?
RideSafely Customer Support
Answering all and any questions that you may have regarding our services.
We, at RideSafely, believe in assisting our customers at every possible step of the way. Bidding on an auction can seem like a daunting and complicated task, but we are here to tell you that it is not. We believe in creating a process that is easy to understand from beginning to end.
Whatever your questions may be, we have the answers. So go ahead and search our FAQ section, and if you have any another question in mind, feel free to contact our customer support specialist at any time.