- What paperwork will I need to have with me when I pick up the vehicle?
- “ATTENTION: THIS IS AN OFFSITE SALE AND PICKUP LOCATION MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM AUCTION LOCATION?” Does this mean that when biding on a car, it’s still somewhat connected with RideSafely or not?
- Are there any fee due to the pickup location?
- Can I arrange for pickup/shipping by myself after winning at the auctions?
- What happens if I loose a title and/or need to order a duplicate?
- Which vehicles come with clean titles ready to be tagged and insured?
- What does it mean when I buy a car that has a clean title but when you do the transfer it can become a salvage title. Will I still be able to drive it?
- My question is if there is any documentation of such abandoned cars and how to distinguish if there is or not. I would also need export documentation and if provided who is responsible for the paperwork and expenses?
- Can I see and test drive the motorhome before the auction. Can an employee start/test drive it for me?
- Do y’all except scrapers licences?
- Can we ever look at an item to be auctioned in person, and are all items salvage? Some don’t look in bad shape, are some just used up for auction
- How do I see RV’s to buy now only in California?
We, at RideSafely, believe in assisting our customers at every possible step of the way. Bidding on an auction can seem like a daunting and complicated task, but we are here to tell you that it is not. We believe in creating a process that is easy to understand from beginning to end.
Whatever your questions may be, we have the answers. So go ahead and search our FAQ section, and if you have any another question in mind, feel free to contact our customer support specialist at any time.