RideSafely Help & Support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Ask a questions like this: Do I have to be dealer in order to buy car? How much does it cost to ship a car? How do I pay for the car? Does the vehicle start? I want to increase bidding limit When I receive my refund? or type your search term below
- If I make a deposit and someone outbids me how and when would I get my deposit back?
- Why do I have to pay an Auction Fee and RideSafely fee?
- Forms of payment do you accept payment with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency?
- It’s been awhile forgot all fees, what are all fees on a 300.00 item, 500.00 item and 700.00 item?
- What are the Copart fees if I win a bid thru RideSafely?
- If I bid a price of 100$ and no one else bids do I get it for 100 or does it have to get owed from seller?
- How long do live auctions last?
- If a car doesn’t sell in auction can you still buy it?
- What is a non-public title? Assume I cannot bid unless I have a dealer license?
- What happens when a vehicle does not receive a bid?
- Are all vehicles salvage at these auctions?
- What does Biohazard/Chemical/Environment mean on a car auction?
- How does someone find out if a motorcycle has a salvage title?
- If I win a bid on buy now and it’s another state can I go get the vehicle and drive it back to my home state?
- What does stationary mean under vehicle auction verification?
- What happens if I loose a title and/or need to order a duplicate?
- Which vehicles come with clean titles ready to be tagged and insured?
- What does it mean when I buy a car that has a clean title but when you do the transfer it can become a salvage title. Will I still be able to drive it?
- My question is if there is any documentation of such abandoned cars and how to distinguish if there is or not. I would also need export documentation and if provided who is responsible for the paperwork and expenses?
- Which type of documents I will receive when I buy a car with the title of salvage and what type of document do I receive for registration in the Czech Republic?
- What paperwork will I need to have with me when I pick up the vehicle?
- “ATTENTION: THIS IS AN OFFSITE SALE AND PICKUP LOCATION MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM AUCTION LOCATION?” Does this mean that when biding on a car, it’s still somewhat connected with RideSafely or not?
- Are there any fee due to the pickup location?
- Can I arrange for pickup/shipping by myself after winning at the auctions?
- Do you have to have it shipped or can we pick it up?
- If I don’t have a dealer license, can I still bid or buy a vehicle in an auction?
- Is there still auction available in Canada?
- Do you still have a representative in UAE?
- Do Ridesafely have selling outlets in every state in America?
- How am I supposed to find the locations to pick up the vehicle I purchase and phone numbers?
- Can we ever look at an item to be auctioned in person, and are all items salvage? Some don’t look in bad shape, are some just used up for auction
- How do I see RV’s to buy now only in California?
- I have a dealer license do i have to pay deposit to register?
- Do you negotiate on Buy Now cars?
- How to look for a vehicle near me?
I can’t find the answer to my question!
|Country||Phone number||Support availability||Language|
|USA, Canada, and International||+1 (215) 289-0300||Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm ET|
Local: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 12:52 am, EDT
|English, Spanish, Russian, German, Arabic|
We are here! 24/7