RideSafely Help & Support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Ask a questions like this: Do I have to be dealer in order to buy car? How much does it cost to ship a car? How do I pay for the car? Does the vehicle start? I want to increase bidding limit When I receive my refund? or type your search term below
- So the $600 hold goes on top of the bet I want to place plus the fees?
- Is what I bid the only amount I will owe if my bid wins?
- Does Security Deposit count toward purchase?
- If the car is in New Jersey if I win can I come and pick it up and what is the fees of the auction?
- If participating in auctions does it cost anything?
- Is this a true proxy bid system or do I have to keep hitting the bid button once the vehicle is up live?
- Can I bid beyond my desired bid limit as the auction is in progress?
- Does the highest bidder win?
- Number of bids at one time allowed?
- Does the highest bidder always get the car or is up to a seller or is there a minimum bid?
- Is there a service for an Inspection by 3rd party prior to live auction?
- Do salvage cars have to have a reconstruction inspection?
- If a vehicle is listed as clear title can it be driven if it is listed as it runs and drives?
- What happens if there is damage to the car when I pick it up that wasn’t in the pictures, i.e., the pictures clearly show it wasn’t there?
- What does MD SALVAGE – GREATER THAN 75% REPAIRABLE mean can I go ahead and bid for this cat?
- What happens if title becomes a salvaged title once I transfer ownership?
- What does “CO CLEAR IF LOST/STOLEN CANNOT GET DUPLICATE TITLE” mean?
- Do all vehicles need an official inspection to be allowed on the road?
- What happens if I loose a title and/or need to order a duplicate?
- Which vehicles come with clean titles ready to be tagged and insured?
- Is a car insured if it is damaged during shipping?
- Must a vehicle be transported by someone or can I pick it up myself?
- Can you ship my car to me in Ghana after purchasing?
- What paperwork will I need to have with me when I pick up the vehicle?
- “ATTENTION: THIS IS AN OFFSITE SALE AND PICKUP LOCATION MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM AUCTION LOCATION?” Does this mean that when biding on a car, it’s still somewhat connected with RideSafely or not?
- I live in WV and I am looking at cars in PA and OH. Will I need a broker our dealers license to bid on these cars?
- How does this work when you purchase a vehicle that is in a different state than the buyer is located?
- Anyone can buy from the auction or must be a car dealer?
- If I don’t have a dealer license, can I still bid or buy a vehicle in an auction?
- Is there still auction available in Canada?
- I live in Illinois and would like to purchase from Austin, Texas. Are there any restrictions I should be aware of?
- Is this site for public or car dealer business?
- If I don’t win the bid, do you still charge me your fee?
- Can I see and test drive the motorhome before the auction. Can an employee start/test drive it for me?
- Do y’all except scrapers licences?
I can’t find the answer to my question!
Have a question? Look no further. Our team is ready to answer any questions you may have about our services and RideSafely vehicles. For any questions about salvage car auctions, contact our sales team at the numbers listed below.
|Country||Phone number||Support availability||Language|
|USA, Canada, and International||+1 (215) 289-0300||Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm ET|
Local: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 7:16 pm, EDT
|English, Spanish, Russian, German, Arabic|
We are here! 24/7