RideSafely Help & Support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Ask a questions like this: Do I have to be dealer in order to buy car? How much does it cost to ship a car? How do I pay for the car? Does the vehicle start? I want to increase bidding limit When I receive my refund? or type your search term below
- Does Security Deposit count toward purchase?
- If the car is in New Jersey if I win can I come and pick it up and what is the fees of the auction?
- If participating in auctions does it cost anything?
- Does buy it now include all the fees or are they added to that price?
- Are there any other fees involved other than the flat rate fee for over $1,000 vehicles?
- How long do I have to wait to find out if I bought the car?
- How does proxy bidding work?
- How to buy vehicle after bid how to take part in live auction?
- Do you notify by email if final bid is accepted?
- If I bid a price of 100$ and no one else bids do I get it for 100 or does it have to get owed from seller?
- Is there a service for an Inspection by 3rd party prior to live auction?
- Do salvage cars have to have a reconstruction inspection?
- If a vehicle is listed as clear title can it be driven if it is listed as it runs and drives?
- What happens if there is damage to the car when I pick it up that wasn’t in the pictures, i.e., the pictures clearly show it wasn’t there?
- What does MD SALVAGE – GREATER THAN 75% REPAIRABLE mean can I go ahead and bid for this cat?
- What does “CO CLEAR IF LOST/STOLEN CANNOT GET DUPLICATE TITLE” mean?
- Do all vehicles need an official inspection to be allowed on the road?
- What happens if I loose a title and/or need to order a duplicate?
- Which vehicles come with clean titles ready to be tagged and insured?
- What does it mean when I buy a car that has a clean title but when you do the transfer it can become a salvage title. Will I still be able to drive it?
- Must a vehicle be transported by someone or can I pick it up myself?
- Can you ship my car to me in Ghana after purchasing?
- What paperwork will I need to have with me when I pick up the vehicle?
- “ATTENTION: THIS IS AN OFFSITE SALE AND PICKUP LOCATION MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM AUCTION LOCATION?” Does this mean that when biding on a car, it’s still somewhat connected with RideSafely or not?
- Are there any fee due to the pickup location?
- I live in WV and I am looking at cars in PA and OH. Will I need a broker our dealers license to bid on these cars?
- How does this work when you purchase a vehicle that is in a different state than the buyer is located?
- Anyone can buy from the auction or must be a car dealer?
- If I don’t have a dealer license, can I still bid or buy a vehicle in an auction?
- Is there still auction available in Canada?
- If I don’t win the bid, do you still charge me your fee?
- Can I see and test drive the motorhome before the auction. Can an employee start/test drive it for me?
- Do y’all except scrapers licences?
- Can we ever look at an item to be auctioned in person, and are all items salvage? Some don’t look in bad shape, are some just used up for auction
- How do I see RV’s to buy now only in California?
I can’t find the answer to my question!
|Country||Phone number||Support availability||Language|
|USA, Canada, and International||+1 (215) 289-0300||Mon to Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm ET|
Local: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:47 am, EST
|English, Spanish, Russian, German, Arabic|
We are here! 24/7