You have the option to personally pick up your item, provided it is hauled from the facility and not driven on public roads. It’s important to note that many of our customers prefer the ease of using a transportation company or broker for vehicle shipment. Additionally, RideSafely can assist in arranging the shipment of your vehicle through dependable third-party car shipping services.
- What documentation is required to pick up a vehicle?
- What time can I pick up my vehicle?
- What do I need to pick up the vehicle?
- Is there a time limit to pick up the vehicle?
- How do I know where to pick up the car?
If you have additional questions or need further assistance, the RideSafely team is ready to help. Connect with us at (215) 289-0300.
Updated: January 28, 2024, 9:23 PM