My question is if there is any documentation of such abandoned cars and how to distinguish if there is or not. I would also need export documentation and if provided who is responsible for the paperwork and expenses?

Usually if the item is for parts it may come with a certificate of destruction or Bill of sale stamped parts only. Every item on our site advises us of what type of document the item comes with. The customer is responsible for expenses. If we are transporting the item the paperwork would be taken care of. If you hire another transport service they would be taking care of your document process.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 289-0300.

RideSafelyThank you,

Search Vehicles



Updated: May 12, 2021, 10:40 AM  

May 12, 2021   1151   RideSafely    Documentation  
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Tell us how can we improve this article?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

Need Help? Ask a Question.

You will be promptly notified via email by RideSafely when your Knowledgebase inquiry is addressed or updated.

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *