What happens if I loose a title and/or need to order a duplicate?

To request a duplicate title, you will need to provide us with a single photo clearly showing the following three items in it in order to prove that you are still in possession of the vehicle:

  1. your Driver License or Passport,
  2. the VIN of the vehicle from the door jam or the windshield, and
  3. a recent publication with the date visible (e.g., newspaper, magazine, store flyer).

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 289-0300.

RideSafelyThank you,
Team RideSafely.com

Search Vehicles



Updated: May 12, 2021, 11:11 AM  

May 12, 2021   1532   RideSafely    Documentation  
2 out of 3 found this helpful

Tell us how can we improve this article?

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

Need Help? Ask a Question.

You will be promptly notified via email by RideSafely when your Knowledgebase inquiry is addressed or updated.

+ = Verify Human or Spambot ?

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *