Finding a salvage RV can be a great deal. With repairs, the vehicle can be made recreation ready again after a little bit of work. Some salvage RVs can end up being more trouble than they are worth. Recognizing how extensive and expensive it will be to get an salvage RV back into shape will determine whether or not the salvage RV project is worth taking on. Read more
You are at the salvage car auction. Palms begin to sweat. Eyebrows high, with a pulse to match. Leaning so far forward that you are breathing down the neck of your competitor. Syllables pouring forth from the auction podium like a stream frothing and crackling as it tumbles over a waterfall.
- Is that guy in the garage uniform going to stay in this?
- How about that woman who came from her office job, still in her pinstripes?
- Is that young dad with the baby on his chest going to hang in there?
First of all it is economical. Let’s get real: when appraisers estimate the cost of fixing a salvage car according to all their scales and standards, they use the original factory rates. Those, my friend, are high because they match the price of a new car. Do you know how to fix cars or know a good place with good prices? Of course, you do! Then why spend anywhere close to that sum?
Now think of the way the lease works. You pay every month for the car, but at the end you have to either give it back or pay the rest of its original price. Here, you get a car for very cheap, restore it and get an awesome vehicle for a very small sum. How small? Just recently a 2012 salvage BMW 328Xi Coupe was offered for $5,900. Even after you invest some money into repairing it, you still save enough to pay for many months of mortgage, an anniversary present to your precious half and a vacation!
Then you can either keep it or sell it for a much higher sum.
- Why doesn’t everybody do it? – Because, just like you, they have not yet learned about this opportunity.
- You know good places? You got good hands? Maybe you already have your own developed infrastructure like a repair shop? – Then this is definitely something you should consider.
We say consider, because it has to be a careful, knowledgeable, thought-through decision, which we can definitely guide you through. Take a look at the full financial analysis so you can get an idea (The Best Selling Vehicles on RideSafely.com). Learn the market, the auto auction, and the cars, and you can even make a very good business out of it.
You can try with one, sell it, discover that sales gene in yourself and start making really good money.
Another reason is having power to make your dream come true. Remember our first blog? (Dress to Impress and Drive to Thrive) Gentlemen, you all want to be that guy. Ladies, you all want to be those girls. So, why not be? You are probably thinking that I need to get a taste of reality, and that the country is in crisis, and that you have mortgage, college loans and a second half whom you need to spoil. I understand, but salvage cars make those dreams possible without harming your financial status. You can even get a Ferrari, a Lamborghini, a Porsche, any one of those beauties, for a price of a used Nissan. Tempting? We thought so. We are not throwing empty promises at you.
You share your dream with us and we guide you towards it.
Do not look for an unharmed roof, when your dream car is a convertible. It will be a waste of your money.
Be a smart buyer. We want you to be a smart buyer, because then you will come back to us again and again. Search car auctions »
“I put a dollar in one of those change machines. Nothing changed”
— George Carlin
You on the other hand have power to change something.
- What Types of Salvage Recreational Vehicles Can You Buy at Online Salvage Auctions?June 26, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Dare to Compare: A Head to Head Matchup Between the Toyota Camry and the Honda AccordJune 19, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Optima VS Altima – Battle Of The MiddleweightsJune 5, 2017 - 10:57 am
- Chevrolet Camaro (Chevy) ReviewMay 22, 2017 - 10:48 am
Trevose, PA, 19053, U.S.
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300