What does the bid amount include?
The bid amount on RideSafely.com covers the price of the vehicle at the auction. Auction fees, RideSafely fees, loading fees, documentation fees, transportation costs, etc are not included in the bid amount, and are added on top of it.
- These additional fees vary from item to item, depending on the price of the vehicle, auction type and location.
- This type of pricing is called “all-in” pricing.
- RideSafely allows “all-in” pricing as a benefit to you, the customer.
- “All-in” pricing simplifies and builds transparency into the buying process.
- It allows you to be fully aware, from the very beginning, of how much you will spend.
No surprise fees and costs afterwards.
(Please note: RideSafely does charge a $85 documentation fee, which is not included in the offer price.)
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 289-0300.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!