http://auction.ridesafely.com/images/2017/06/ridesafely-com.png 0 0 RideSafely.com http://auction.ridesafely.com/images/2017/06/ridesafely-com.png RideSafely.com2016-12-05 19:56:292016-12-22 19:21:42How do I Place Bids Online at an Auction?
First, place a bid on a vehicle before the specified deadline.
- The bid is placed in PENDING status.
- In order for the bid to be accepted and presented, the customer must ACTIVATE the bid by submitting a $400 or 10% deposit (whichever is higher).
- The customer with the highest ACTIVE bid is notified shortly after the deadline of being the highest.
- Next our affiliated dealers, on customer`s behalf, present your bid to the Insurance Auction (closed to the general public).
- If they win the vehicle at the Insurance Auction, our affiliated dealer acquires the vehicle for the customer, who is required to pay the balance within 2 business days.
- If the affiliated dealer does not acquire the item, the deposit is refunded to the customer upon request.
- Alternatively, the deposit can be applied towards an offer on another vehicle.
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (215) 289-0300.
December 5, 2016 597 by Guest Process
Total 1 Votes: