Yes, we can definitely use your deposit towards your purchase. However, if you wish to send full payment via bank wire transfer, your deposit will be refunded back to your card. Totally up to you! Read more
Does my card get charged?
No, but we may put a hold on it for required deposit amount during the Auction period and up-to 5 days. We require the use of a credit card, as this allows us to place a “hold” but not charge the credit card.
How long is the hold placed on my card?
If we are able to purchase a vehicle for you, we can use this amount towards your open invoice. If we do not charge your card and you do not request a refund, the hold will be released within 5 days.
Will the credit card hold be applied towards the final purchase price payment?
Yes, it can be applied towards your open invoice. If you decide to send your full payment by other means (wire transfer, cashier’s check or money order), the hold will be released back to your credit card as soon as your payment clears on our account.
Can I cancel?
No. Once you are identified as the Winning Bidder, you have agreed to purchase the item. All bids are binding and all sales are final. Please review FAQ’s for more rules and information.
Wire transfer instruction may differ from purchase to purchase.
- Please call our office to get exact information for your purchase. Our phone number is (215) 289-0300.
- Please keep in mind, if you already have purchased an item and trying to make a full payment on it, banking information is also available on your invoice.
- Please go to www.ridesafely.com, click on MY ACCOUNT and click on MY TRANSACTIONS. Banking information is on the bottom of that page as well.
- What Types of Salvage Recreational Vehicles Can You Buy at Online Salvage Auctions?June 26, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Dare to Compare: A Head to Head Matchup Between the Toyota Camry and the Honda AccordJune 19, 2017 - 10:17 am
- Optima VS Altima – Battle Of The MiddleweightsJune 5, 2017 - 10:57 am
- Chevrolet Camaro (Chevy) ReviewMay 22, 2017 - 10:48 am
Trevose, PA, 19053, U.S.
Phone: +1( 215) 289-0300